[gobolinux-users] Version Control

Carlo J. Calica carlo at calica.com
Thu Nov 4 00:29:32 GMT 2004

I'd like to setup a version control repository for Scripts, Compile,
etc.  I'm currently leaning towards arch rather than svn.  Its
distributed aspects I find personally interesting, it is easy to setup a
shared repository.

One problem is we need a recipe for it.  For some reason, I'm unable to
make a build that passes all the tests.  I'm currently using an old
version kindly packaged my MJ Ray.

After that we need to determine how we handle naming the
stable/development branches and other administrative choices.