[gobolinux-users] Recipe creating question.

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Nov 8 17:05:18 GMT 2004

On 2004-11-08 19:11:42 +0000 Rohan NIcholls
<rohan.nicholls at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> I want it to install itself to /Programs/plt-scheme/208/
>
> At the moment for the compilation it is doing this:
> PLT/208-src-unix

You can override this. I think the command you want is: MakeRecipe
http://download.plt-scheme.org/bundles/208/plt/plt-208-src-unix.tgz
PLT-Scheme 208

> The next problem is that the configure script is in a src
> subdirectory,
> so configure needs to be called there, and other than that it follows
> the prefix rules.

I did that before with pre_build() { cd src && ./configure someoptions
}

I hope real developers answer your other questions. I hope you will
make a MzScheme recipe too.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/