[gobolinux-users] Hi!

Mikolaj Habdank mecat at wp.pl
Tue Nov 9 10:39:46 GMT 2004

W liście z wto, 09-11-2004, godz. 00:32, Otto Barnes pisze:
> Is there an effort to create a tool like aLFS to build gobo? Might be
> interesting.
>
> _Otto_
It will be difficult not only because of dirs. I tried to change
prefixes is scripts, but it will take a long time till everything will
be finished.
The biggest problem is crosscompiling. To create this you have to get up
and running almost all build tools. Than you have to patch them. Then
build everything once again. Compilation time on amd64 is not a problem,
but errors are...

MecaT