[gobolinux-users] rep-xmms compile failed

Jonatan Liljedahl lijon at kymatica.com
Wed Nov 10 23:43:20 GMT 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:39:49 -0200
Hisham Muhammad <hisham at apple2.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 09 November 2004 15:35, Rohan NIcholls wrote:
> > I can't get sawfish to compile either, but that is the topic of
> > another post.....
>
> I'm sure Jonatan can tell you lovely stories about how friendly
> compilation of sawfish is... ;-) But I think in the end we managed
> getting a working Sawfish recipe... didn't we??

Yep... =) But I think you had to hand-tune it to get everything right,
more specifically to enter the right version numbers (the right full
path) of the "other stuff" sawfish depends on (librep, repgtk, etc?) I
don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago I switched to ROX-Filer +
OroboROX.

Is there a mail archive for this list? In that case, just search for
"sawfish" there and I think you would find my whole step-by-step
problem->solution post about this issue.

/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-