[gobolinux-users] Yeay!! Rox is installed, however...

Rohan NIcholls rohan.nicholls at myrealbox.com
Thu Nov 11 12:50:27 GMT 2004

Thanks for all the help guys,

shared-mime-info installed happily, I will send the recipe, and then I
Compiled rox-filer successfully, but when symlinking this came up:

SymlinkProgram: Creating expanded directory 'image'...
SymlinkProgram: Conflict: /Programs/Shared-Mime-INFO/0.15/Shared/mime/image/png.xml
SymlinkProgram: Conflict: /Programs/Shared-Mime-INFO/0.15/Shared/mime/globs
SymlinkProgram: Conflict: /Programs/Shared-Mime-INFO/0.15/Shared/mime/magic
SymlinkProgram: Conflict: /Programs/Shared-Mime-INFO/0.15/Shared/mime/XMLnamespaces
SymlinkProgram: Processed 9 files.
SymlinkProgram: Removing unused directories...

I don't know if this is cause for alarm, and quite what happens on a
conflict.  Does it force the link anyway or not make the link?

Thanks again for all the help I could not have done it otherwise and
my frustration level was going up.

Rohan