[gobolinux-users] Scripts release

Hisham Muhammad hisham at apple2.com
Fri Nov 12 20:39:55 GMT 2004

Hello,

A new Scripts release, 2.1.15, is out. It removes the nasty "make -j8" thing
that creeped into 2.1.14 (and earlier?), and integrates more of the work on
package signing.

Grab it at your favorite mirror! ;-D

Carlo: I did not integrate your changes to InstallPackage/CreatePackage,
because I found the changes regarding all those $sudo's a little odd. From a
comment there, sounded like you disabled Verify_Superuser because gpg isn't
supposed to run as user #0 -- can't you just sudo it down to a regular user
then?

-- Hisham