[gobolinux-users] Rox compile leads to ....

Carlo J. Calica carlo at calica.com
Sat Nov 13 05:22:54 GMT 2004

Hisham Muhammad wrote:

>On Thursday 11 November 2004 10:22, Rafael wrote:
>Yes, it's up.
>
>http://gobolinux.org/index.php?page=known_issues_011
>
>The Perl issue is missing there, though. I don't remember the gory details of
>it -- could someone please write a "issue entry" and post here, so I can
>update the page? Thanks in advance :)

The Perl 5 package as shipped with 011 did not support loading shared
objects.  This often manifests itself as the Perl-XML-* packages and
recipes not working correctly.  This will also cause problems with other
perl modules.

I provided an updated recipe to the list.  I believe a package was built
and make available.  Either install the updated package or Compile.