[gobolinux-users] Compile and CVS

Lucas Correia Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Fri Nov 26 14:39:31 GMT 2004

On Thursday 25 November 2004 19:53, Carlo J. Calica wrote:
> Lucas Correia Villa Real wrote:
> >On Wednesday 24 November 2004 12:38, Lucas Correia Villa Real wrote:
> >>Hi there,
> >>
> >>Just to ask: is there someone working on adding CVS support on Compile?
> >> If no one is doing that yet, I volunteer myself.
> >
> >Detsch just pointed me to the experimental options on the latest Compile
> >release. I'll try that. Anyway, if anyone who worked with CVS has some
> >comments to do on this subject, they're welcome.
>
> For some example CVS recipes look at:
> http://www.calica.com/gobolinux/kde-recipes.tar.bz2.  They're the
> standard KDE recipes using CVS rather than http://
>
> Note, they use the pre_patch() recipe hook I email the list about.  Not
> sure if the current Compile supports that.  Its a simple addition to
> Compile.

Very cool!

Just a note: I've configured the program's release as 'CVS', but Compile
treats it as "`date +%Y%m%d`-CVS", while the directory created
under /Programs/$app is 'CVS'.

I've made a patch to fix this issue. I don't know who has the Compile token
right now, but please consider applying :)

--
Lucas