[gobolinux-users] (no subject)

Michael Homer dufus at wotfun.com
Mon Nov 29 04:40:27 GMT 2004

zika wrote:

>--- Michael Homer <dufus at wotfun.com> wrote:
>

>Compile doesn't work so well with no network connection at all. Some
>modems that don't work do have drivers available that might be worth
>checking into.
>-Michael
>
>I have tried installing modem driver using hsf modem driver from gobolinux.org, but no luck. It cant find kernel sources.

I suggest you compile it yourself manually, you may have to recompile
your kernel also (there are a few things it relies on I think, check the
docs). It did work for me after a significant amount of work, and I
still don't quite know how. Check the (old) archives for my posts at the
time, they might be helpful
-Michael