[gobolinux-users] rootless

Rohan NIcholls rohan.nicholls at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 30 11:28:22 GMT 2004

Hi all,

For some reason all my linux partitions have been destroyed (I blame
windows) and I managed to get myself into trouble for not running fedora
core on my work machine.

Never to be daunted, I have installed Rootless.  Once installed I
noticed that the scripts is dated from a year ago.  Is rootless no
longer being maintained, and can I just update the Scripts and it will
work?  Or are there changes that need to be made to the wrapper?

Thanks, I want to ask before doing anything drastic.:-)

rohan