[gobolinux-users] rootless

Andre Detsch detsch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:21:24 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 09:28, Rohan NIcholls wrote:
> Never to be daunted, I have installed Rootless. =A0Once installed I
> noticed that the scripts is dated from a year ago. =A0Is rootless no
> longer being maintained, and can I just update the Scripts and it will
> work? =A0

Almost certainly, it will work. Actually, the recent  versions of the Scrip=
ts=20
package is even more 'Rootless-friendly' than it was one year ago.

> Or are there changes that need to be made to the wrapper?=20

We (I and a friend at University) were working some time ago on simplifying=
=20
and improving Rootless, and avoiding code replication between it and the=20
scripts package. Will talk with him and probably I'll put an updated rootle=
ss=20
online soon, probably in the next days.

=2D-=20
Andr=E9 Detsch