[gobolinux-users] Gobo as customizable LiveCD

Carlo Calica ccalica at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:27:09 GMT 2005

Using BuildIsoEnvironment, it is easy to remaster the GoboLinux LiveCD
to add/remove packages.  I was in the middle of creating a XFCE
centered one when my dev workstation died.  One important step to
finish is creating a list of minimal packages

I have played with Morphix a bit and their concept of modules isn't
too useful.  It might make remastering easier on Windows machines but
that's about it.  You also need someone to maintain the original
package and the LiveCD module.

WRT USB sticks, I plan on working on that as soon as I get a new
motherboard.  But I still don't see an advantage to Morphix modules.
It is easier to add packages normally.

--
Carlo J. Calica