[gobolinux-users] kdesu wrapper?

Jonas Karlsson jonka750 at student.liu.se
Sun Aug 7 14:27:46 GMT 2005

Im trying to use kwifimanager to manage my wireless network card, but when
I try to use the "Configuration editor" it returns "kdesu: ERROR: User
root does not exist". Anyone have an idea in which package
(KDE-base/KDE-network/...) to look for the "root" entry to create a patch?
If I run 'kdesu test' from the prompt (without user specified) I dont get
any errors, so my guess is that it has to be in the KDE-network package,
but I grepped the entire source and found nothing...
Help please. :)

Shouldn't there also be a wrapper for kdesu in case some other program
also wants to run it?