[gobolinux-users] Receipe info in Manager error

André Detsch detsch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:24:26 GMT 2005

This error is happening because http://gobo.calica.com (where the
program descriptions are being stored) is down.
Anyway, this exception should be catched. Actually I fixed this
sometime ago, in the 'unstable' branch of Manager.

I just prepared a Manager 1.0.2 version here, and am going to upload
it as soon as gobo.calica.com (our binary packages rsync source) comes
back to life.

On 8/11/05, Fanda Vacek <fanda.vacek at volny.cz> wrote:
> Is it a bug or Em I doing something wrong?
>
> I cann't get info for receipes in the Manager. This is an error.
>
> File "/System/Links/Libraries/python2.3/site-packages/DescribeProgram.py",
> line 113, in DescribeProgram
>      availableDescriptions = map(string.strip, f.readlines())
> EOFError: compressed file ended before the logical end-of-stream was
> detected
>
> fanda

Andre Detsch