[gobolinux-users] Re: Documentation

Hisham Muhammad hisham.hm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:11:16 GMT 2005

On 8/1/05, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> I noticed that there's a new Scripts package and I wanted to know what was
> new in this release but couldnt find any information unless I downloaded
> the package. I think it would be nice if there was a changelog and readme
> somewhere on the site for the Gobo-packages (Scripts, BootScripts, Manager
> and so on).

Agreed. There are (somewhat poorly maintained) changelogs at the top
of many scripts. I put them there so we would remember to update them
(and even that does not always happen :( ).

We're thinking _seriously_ about adopting CVS (no flamewars about
SCM's please, we know it's not ideal but CVS is a lowest common
denominator). Tracking changes should be easier then.

-- Hisham