[gobolinux-users] Re: Resources/Environment problems

André Detsch detsch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:28:28 GMT 2005

On 8/11/05, Hisham Muhammad <hisham.hm at gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you think about files that looked like:
>
> Resources/Environment/QTDIR.set
> Resources/Environment/KDEDIRS.append
> Resources/Environment/TEXINPUTS.prepend
>
> The "environment cache generator" would only need to be a tiny bit smarter.

In order to link the files in /S/L/Environment, we need a naming
scheme like the used by now, in order to avoid conflicts (e.g., many
programs may have KDEDIRS.append).
Prepending the program name--version is ok?

/S/L/Environment/KDE-Toys--3.3.0--KDEDIRS.append ->
/Programs/KDE-Toys/Current/Resources/Environment/KDEDIRS.append

--
Andre Detsch