[gobolinux-users] Re: RestoreDefaults

Fabio Mierlo geromao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:17:39 GMT 2005

I suggest something like your second suggestion,
but your logic is better due the user less interactivity.

You get the point. Off course we must think what to
do when the user change the settings.

I always do that when I install a new Script version.

Another thing that I was thinking is about batch mode
of Compile and InstallPackage. Sometimes they must
do a hard decision or just notify the user about warnings.
In this cases they can save this information in a file
and show to user at the end of Install/Compilation.

The last requested feature of the day, is a new option for
Compile/InstallPackage don't check the version of
dependencies.

fabio.m

"Bom é o que faz mal" -- Matanzza