[gobolinux-users] Re: RestoreDefaults

Jan Molič mig at 1984.cz
Mon Aug 15 16:57:42 GMT 2005

Yes, I meant the same. "Default" is bad name for the directory.
It's just about more-level Settings, so you would be able to choose
among more settings:

version depend:

/Programs/App/Settings/1.0/...
/Programs/App/Settings/2.0/...

or shared:

/Programs/App/Settings/Default/...

But. The question is - is it really necessary? Everyone can
do it h*self and I've no special idea what should InstallPackage
do with new configs (maybe ask, if you want to update shared
or version depend settings).

jan molic