[gobolinux-users] Listener 1.1

Lucas Correia Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Mon Aug 15 22:15:27 GMT 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 18:35, Fabio Mierlo wrote:
> Lucas,
>
> can you explain me what is "package is dropped"?
> In the sense that I can or I can't do a wget of a
> package directly into /Programs and at the end
> of download the package will be installed.

Hi,

It means that when you:
- perform a wget to a given package URL, saving it into /Programs;
- save a package through your browser, specifying its destination
as /Programs; or
- copy or move a package from any place in the filesystem into /Programs,

the package will get installed and the tarball will be moved
to /Files/Packages.

This afternoon I've also modified the Scripts package so that it can integrate
with Xdialog/Kdialog, showing a tiny progress bar of
InstallPackage/SymlinkProgram. I hope to enhance it tomorrow at my spare time
again.

--
Lucas