[gobolinux-users] Using Url rewriting in apache

RAJ rajkumar_chunkymails at rediffmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:22:45 GMT 2005

Dear sir,
         I had installed httpd using InstallPackage in gobolinux , do anyone know how could i find whether i had configured mod_rewrite which is the module needed for url rewriting.
If anything else is need for url rewriting please correct me and do help me out.

If not how do i configure it ?

How do i use url rewriting ?

Do anyone know what are the modules which are configured by default on installing httpd (version - 2.0.50).

Kindly help me out in solving this issue.

Sincerely,
S.Rajkumar