[gobolinux-users] status

Andre Detsch detsch at gobolinux.org
Mon Jan 17 15:42:34 GMT 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 02:21, Carlo J. Calica wrote:
> Do we have a list of pending features for the ISO?

Hisham passed the new BootScripts package to me (we are still doing some
polishing on it), so the major new features are already in place:
http://www.gobolinux.org/index.php?lang=en_US&page=roadmap012

012 may be realeased soon (this week). This time, we will try to put all those
new features and changes that may introduce instability in the alpha1
version, and then, improve stability until 012 final (to be realeased before
march - early february, if possible).

Right now, I'm working on technical issues regarding initialization of the
live CD and installer, including changes to provide translations other than
Portuguese. Lucas is preparing an updated Kernel recipe.

--
André Detsch