[gobolinux-users] Booting from a USB CD-RW drive

Pekka Kujansuu pekuja at utu.fi
Fri Jan 21 18:06:43 GMT 2005

I seem to have trouble booting the GoboLinux LiveCD from a USB CD-RW
drive. It appears on my Gentoo system (kernel 2.6.10) as /dev/sr0. It
seems like the LiveCD was checking through /dev/hd* and /dev/sd*, but
not /dev/sr0, so I suspect that that is the problem. Is it possible to
manually tell the LiveCD to mount /dev/sr0, or will I have to wait for a
new release or start hacking the LiveCD myself?
--
Pekka Kujansuu