[gobolinux-users] Manager cool feature

Evandro Clivatti Dall'Agnol evandrocd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:29:42 GMT 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:35:23 -0200, Lucas Correia Villa Real
<lucasvr at gobolinux.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 January 2005 18:43, Evandro Clivatti Dall'Agnol wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > a cool feature in Manger (at least to me) would be to have an extra
> > menu item labeled "Notes" for personal notes about the installation,
> > personal remembers and things like that. What do you think?
>
> Hey, this is a good idea! The notes could be kept somewhere like
> Resources/PersonalNotes.. There were several packages on which I had to save
> stuff about it. Detsch, what do you think? Is it too hard to add this feature
> now, or are you considering Manager "feature freeze" until 012 is out?

The ideas are getting structured. Two things now:
1 - personal notes per package
Issues to think: the CreatePackage command would include the notes in
the tar.bz2?
2 - personal notes really personal, I mean, in a place like
/Files/Manager/PersonalSystemNotes to be about the whole system.

ECD