[gobolinux-users] 012alpha issues

Michael Homer dufus at wotfun.com
Thu Jan 27 23:43:37 GMT 2005

Diogo Brum wrote:
> - Freshen 1.1 doesn't work. I had to upgrade it to the 1.99 version.
Freshen, as it stands, is basically broken in any version, because of
changes behind the scenes to how things work. You'll need to look to
Manager or SuggestUpdates if you need the functionality. I have a
half-completed update to it, but it's far from releaseworthy (1.99 was
meant as a "2.0alpha" release, but big incompatible changes happened
between the two).

It might be worth pulling it from 012 entirely, it doesn't serve much
purpose as-is and 2.0 probably won't be completed in time to make final,
other commitments intervene and it's turned out to be a lengthy update
in parts.
-Michael
--
Email:<dufus at wotfun.com>