[gobolinux-users] GoboLinux 012 alpha1

Carlo J. Calica carlo at calica.com
Fri Jan 28 01:01:37 GMT 2005

A few questions.   First, I have an update Runit (1.0.5) with improved
wrappers.  Second status of initrd for scsi boot.  Third,  I see no
hotplug.  I vaguely remember discussion of using that for some hardware
detection but can find the message anymore.

Also, I can make a push to finish package signing if it can still get
into 012.