[gobolinux-users] Re: gobolinux for simple users

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jan 29 02:45:56 GMT 2005

Ben wrote:
> Personally, after using MacOS X for the last few months, I think a
> great path to take would be towards MacOS X "frameworks".

How old is MacOS X? Frameworks existed when the comp.sys.next FAQ was
last modified in 1998. Maybe before that. Sorry, but I get a bit tired
of the idea that MacOS X invented stuff they bought in.

Today, Frameworks (and some other nice concepts) can be used on
Unix-like systems thanks to GNUstep http://www.gnustep.org/
I think it's a nice system and could do with more coders.