[gobolinux-users] trying 012 liveCD

Jonatan Liljedahl lijon at kymatica.com
Thu Jun 9 20:36:53 GMT 2005

I've just tried the latest liveCD:

Did you notice that the ALSA-driver package's "Current" link is not a
link but a more or less empty dir?

Also, I couldn't get my sound to work. I loaded the same modules as I'm
using in 011, but aplay says something doesn't exist...

And the scrollwheel on my mouse didn't work, but maybe that's hard to
autodetect. You could ask the user what kind of mouse they have...

Another question, where's the bootscript(s)? I couldn't find it. =)
(where's the script where you put stuff you want to happen after boot?)

/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-