[gobolinux-users] Manager bug? When using terminal for interaction, it cycles

MiG mig at 1984.cz
Wed Jun 22 12:07:18 GMT 2005

So what should I do when I want to use Manager as non-root?

There is sudo text, but no "Password: ". Password dialog appeared
in that small terminal window before.

thank you,
MiG

----

InstallPack type.age
http://gobo.calica.com/packages/official/Samba--3.0.11--i686.tar.bz2

We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
Administrator. It usually boils down to these two things:

	#1) Respect the privacy of others.
	#2) Think before you type.

----