[gobolinux-users] Order of things in Compile

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Jun 23 10:13:36 GMT 2005

Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> When trying to Compile last version of WindowMaker I wanted to patch a =20
> file that was created by the configure script before make has been run bu=

That sounds like an odd approach. Can you get the same effect by
patching either the .in file used by configure, or the configure
script itself? If you put a file ending .patch in the directory
with Recipe, Compile will apply the patch for you (with -p1 if I
recall correctly).

Hope that helps,

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/