[gobolinux-users] KDE styles installation - installed ok, but nothing new in kcontrol/Styles

MiG mig at 1984.cz
Thu Jun 23 18:14:45 GMT 2005

I was trying to add some new styles to KDE.

I've compiled sources, installed it but the style doesn't appear in
kcontrol/Styles.
I just see it's name in kcontrol/Window decorations, but it doesn't work.

It was compiled ok, if I compare contents of precompiled rpm with
Compile's work, it seems identical. All files are
in right places, *.la files has right paths inside.

Then I tried another two styles with same result.

thank you for help,
MiG