[gobolinux-users] Re: Weird 'Special Effects' (old GTK+ X new GTK+)

teike teikecorp at yahoo.com.br
Sat Oct 1 15:16:30 GMT 2005

hi again, back to this...

I am trying to downgrade to the old packages so anjuta runs properly.

I have run:
  RemoveProgram Pango 1.10.0
  RemoveProgram Cairo 1.0.0
  InstallPackage Pango 1.8.1

Tho I am still having this problem when I run anjuta:
  anjuta: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0:

File libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 was part of pango 1.10.0

Where should I look for to fix that error?

Thinking 'wider' an alternative to run anjuta would be if someone knows
about a linux IDE that is able to list functions tags, provide easy
access to each and has also variable/function auto-completion :)

Otherwise I need anjuta :D

thx in advance

PS.: np if other stuff stop working, I prefer have anjuta running
properly :)