[gobolinux-users] Bug / SCSI issue in release 012

Lucas Correia Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Sun Oct 16 04:59:54 GMT 2005

On Saturday 15 October 2005 02:13, Vincent . wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Release 012 seems to be missing SCSI drivers for the
> LSI Logic Fusion-MPT chipset (note, not the same as
> MegaRAID).  Since my CD-ROM is attached to this
> controller, Gobo fails to boot.

Hi Vincent,

Is this driver available for the kernel shipped on 012? We have
compiled every SCSI driver as a module for that ISO, so if it's
there, doing a modprobe + udevstart is enough.

> Would someone mark this as a bug, or tell me where I
> should do it?

If it doesn't work, you can add an entry into the 'Reports on 012'
section of our wiki at http://gobolinux.org/kb.

Cheers,

--
Lucas