[gobolinux-users] Re: gobolinux, yay!

=RiCo= rico.thorn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:15:10 GMT 2005

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 04:29:26 -0200
> From: Lucas Correia Villa Real <lucasvr at gobolinux.org>
> Subject: Re: [gobolinux-users] gobolinux, yay!
> To: gobolinux-users at lists.gobolinux.org
>
> I haven't seen any reports on kio_slaves for 012. However, there
> was a thread some time ago related to KAudioCreator (or another
> KDE cd-ripper) and some missing libraries. Maybe this is the same
> problem?
>
> --
> Lucas
> powered by /dev/dsp

when i was looking up the error i found that installing the new KDE base
fixed it. however doing that didn't work for me. I re-installed setting
network to automatic setup by DHCP (i think it's DHCP) and then my network
started working so i haven't been faced with that error yet, i still have to
install samba on the new install.