[gobolinux-users] Why aren't we using gobolinux-recipes?

rotem zach rotemz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:02:18 GMT 2005

When I was browsing the GoboLinux site I saw that there was a mailing list
called gobolinux-recipes. I thought that it was a great idea to have all
recipe related things posted to this list instead of being e-mailed to the
package maintainer. Using this list will help peer review of recipes before
they are posted, seeing whihc recipes have been sent upstream but not yet
uploaded and recipe requests. I think it would be better to use this list
than the current system. What do you think?

Thanks,
Rotem Zach