[gobolinux-users] InstallPackage GTK-Engines lacks symlinks

Przemysław Pawełczyk warpman at kv.net.pl
Tue Sep 13 12:20:52 GMT 2005

Hi,

Xdialog demands libqtpixmap.so so I had to install GTK-Engines. Supprised how
on earth did I find GTK-Engines contains the lib? Through Debian package
contents search.  :) There's a lot of work to polish GoboLinux documentation.
But everything in due time or it's high time to set priorities for Core
Developers/Maintainers. :)

Alas, all the package libs were not symlinked to /System/Links/Libraries. I
had to do it manually.

Regards,
warpman

--
Przemyslaw (warpman) Pawelczyk (pren. Pshemislav Paveltchik)
warpman at kv.net.pl, warpman at interia.pl
JID: warpman at jabber.gda.pl (Eng) # GG: 8762470 (Pol)
http://warpman.kv.net.pl, http://www.cdlinux.pl, http://www.gobolinux.org