[gobolinux-users] OpenOffice.org 2.0.x error

Jonas Karlsson jonka750 at student.liu.se
Fri Dec 1 15:03:17 UTC 2006

I've tried the OpenOffice.org 2.0.2 package, but every time I launch I
get  "Application cannot be started. An internal error occurred". I've
googled and the only solutions I can find is related to the
~/.openoffice.org2 directory (permissions, errors etc) and I've tried all
workarounds for that problem (moved/removed it, changed permissions,
created a new user) but to no avail.
So I dowloaded and installed OOo 2.0.4 from the OpenOffice.org site, but
that gave me the same error. I can run any 1.1.x version just fine.
I'm not sure why I get this, but since others can use the package, what's
your experience? I'm in the dark here.

For anyone interested a strace -f is here: http://phpfi.com/180368

--
/Jonas