[gobolinux-users] New Idea: From the blog.

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Dec 3 12:56:10 UTC 2006

"Rayne Van-Dunem" <raynenamibia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone read the comments to the most-recent Gobo-related Digg story?

I don't know.  I didn't.  What were they?

> Once again, its been mentioned that Mac OS X accomplishes what it does with
> applications by means of a navigable drag-and-drop GUI + an "Applications"
> folder.

What does it do with applications?  GNUstep has Applications folders
and GWorkspace provides a navigable drag-and-drop GUI.

> Then I Google for "linux+drag-and-drop" [...]

Won't google interpret that as linux AND drag AND NOT and AND
NOT drop, give or take its usual randomness?

Regards,
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble.