Martin Baldan martinobal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 17:30:05 UTC 2006

Well, if the information about which libraries will be actually used can be
extracted, so that you eventually get an R-R name look up in the
compatibility table, then I see no problem with that. But I'm probably
overlooking something. Isn't there any potential problems with your
proposal? Has it not ever been proposed or adopted?

Interesting idea, this per-process view of library locations. I'd say it
sounds a bit like Plan9 :D

--Martin