[gobolinux-users] Gobolinux Tutorial?

Martin Baldan martinobal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:22:09 UTC 2006

In the meantime, why not setup something a bit less formal, such as a wiki
FAQ to which users can contribute without worring too much about
consistency. For instance, a user could contribute this:
Q: How do I compile programs?
A:You have to use the Compile script. The way to use it is[..]

Gobo developers would only have to check that the info is correct, not that
a consistent general layout of information is kept.

--Martin