[gobolinux-users] Gobolinux Tutorial?

Vojta Grec gobo at morha.com
Sun Dec 10 22:54:48 UTC 2006

Hi there,
somebody please write me some step-by-step guide for recompiling Gobo to
i586. I'm not very experienced in compiling but have read several parts of
LFS, looked at the way it's possible to recompile f.e. Arch and think using
the standard cross-compiler would be an overkill. Arch does it by redefining
CFLAGS etc. and issuing "recompile the whole system" with different prefix.
I'm not in a hurry but please please anyone spare a minute for me and write
that. Nowadays I have the exam period in school but when it ends I'll
definitely get immersed into Gobo;-). So please do that for me. (It doesn't
have to be looong but I really need something to start with. Incremental
issues should be solved via almighty Google or on #gobolinux.)

Thanxalot

Vojta