[gobolinux-users] New versions for Scripts, Compile and Manager

André Detsch detsch at gobolinux.org
Sat Dec 16 13:59:46 UTC 2006

On 12/16/06, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> 2006/12/16, André Detsch <detsch at gobolinux.org>:
> How about the new OptionParser? Isn't that a highlight as well?
> Short on the new OptionParser:
> * It's ok to stack short options, so 'Compile -VbW Foo' is the same as
> 'Compile -V -b -W Foo'
> * Long options can use equal sign: 'InstallPackage --same=remove Foo'
> is the same as 'InstallPackage --same remove Foo'
> * Options can come after arguments: 'SymlinkProgram Foo --force'

Oh, sorry, of course that's also a great improvement.
My focus was on trying to make sure people upgrade their
scripts+compile before we switch our recipe-store to use recipes with
revision. Anyway, I slightly modified the news at the site in order to
mention the option parsing as well.

--
Andre Detsch