[gobolinux-users] Re: Daemons are run automatically ?

Hisham Muhammad hisham.hm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 01:49:12 GMT 2006

On 6/4/06, Tom <tqueste at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do scripts placed under /Programs/Foobar/Current/Resources/Daemons
> directory automatically run at boot time or must a line be added to the
> BootUp script ?

Resources/Daemons has been deprecated; they were replaced by
Resources/Tasks (Daemons were specific to the Runit tool, which we
decided we did not want as a mandatory dependency). If there's
documentation still referring to Daemons, please let us know. And yes,
a line must be added to BootUp.

-- Hisham