[gobolinux-users] Kundor.org

Dan theyranos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 02:17:08 GMT 2006

...is down.

Actually, much of the power grid here has been coming and going these
last few days. When I get in to work tomorrow morning I'll try to
start it up again, but I'm actually surprised that it hasn't
restarted itself already. Two hard drives in my department alone have
already fallen victim to the power problems, and so I'm hoping kundor
still works but just needs to be turned on. Nick (the guy who has
root) is on vacation this week, and I have only very limited access
to the server, so if something has gone horribly wrong, we're all
going to have to wait until he comes back.

The good news is that if the machine does boot again, all those
irritating warnings on the wiki should be gone.

Just an FYI in case you were interested.