[gobolinux-users] Gobolinux 013 rc3, some opinions

=RiCo= rico.thorn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 23:00:20 UTC 2006

hi, well i suppose what you're saying would be the logical way of doing it
except with me i would want to be able to choose each time,
i dont have just 1 os so yeah, but if i can get vmware then i guess a
timeout would
be cool... i dont know if its possible but maybe for 014 have like in the
install setup
a button that says "customize" while installing grub where you can set the
boot timeout and specify which OS's you want to boot and stuff

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the default was to have an