[gobolinux-users] amd64

Paul Bonser misterpib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 21:22:17 UTC 2006

Here's a topic I noticed in the archives, but without any recent discussion.
What is the current status of AMD64 development? Is there anyone
currently working on it? If not, would you like someone to be
currently working on it? And finally, if someone was working on it,
would there then be incentive enough to have a binary package store
like there is for i686?

I could potentially talk to the guys at the Open Source Lab here at
Oregon State and see if I could get hosting for the package repo
there, as well. They already host mirrors for a number of other
distros, including gentoo, debian, ubuntu, and many more, so I imagine
they'd be open to helping host another.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has done any more
work on AMD64  that I've not seen talked about..

--
PaulB