[gobolinux-users] Thanks

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 19:10:21 UTC 2006

Now I should make more translations of the Gobo's articels, -- since I
make the GoboLinux.org site to hungarian language, more mans get
Interest, to probe the GoboLinux, and this people registered to my
GoboLinux-forum.

I please from the team, the booting texts of the gobolinux in a list.
I want translate this, send to you, and the following gobo-version can
the user select as possibility, the hungarian language!

Zoli