[gobolinux-users] KDE in hungarian

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 23:33:20 UTC 2006

Dear André, I added the
export KDEDIRS="$KDEDIRS:/Programs/KDE-I18n-hu/Current"
line to the Environment-files in the
KDE-Base,Graphics,Libs,Multimedia,Network,PIM,Utils directories, and
after these work I restart the complett system (the computer), but the
hungarian language can I not find in the Country/Region&Language
menuitem.

Zoli