[gobolinux-users] Console fonts

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 11:07:35 UTC 2006

This is not good funktioniert. (The backspace work not correct, and
have more anothers problem).

In the UhuLinux - http://uhulinux.hu, (downloadable at the following links:
FTP

    * ftp://ftp.uhulinux.hu/uhu/2.0/

mirrors:

    * ftp://ftp3.uhulinux.hu/uhu/2.0/
    * ftp://ftp.linuxforum.hu/uhulinux/uhu/2.0/

HTTP (web)

    * http://download.uhulinux.hu/uhu/2.0/

Bittorrent

    * ftp://ftp.uhulinux.hu/uhu/2.0/uhu-linux-2.0-cd.iso.torrent
    * ftp://ftp.uhulinux.hu/uhu/2.0/uhu-linux-2.0-dvd.iso.torrent

)

is full UTF-8 encoding, - under them can I the correct hungarian
characters use, and others, in the directory and file names. But these
UhuLinux distro use patches to the kernel (the patches available in
the Uhu-DVD).

I mean, the following Gobo-release (014...) need full UTF-8 encoding
have,  for the internaliozation. The Gobo is in use by the english,
portuguese, german, russian - and hungarian people. NEED, SHOULD in
Gobo the default UTF-8 !

But when I not use unicode (UTF-8 encoding), the hungarian characters
available in the 852 (central european) codepage (ISO8859-2). How can
I config the system to the 8859-2 codepage, while I get the 014
release with the UTF-8 encoding?

Zoli