[gobolinux-users] numlock on

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 22:49:34 UTC 2006

Hello, I send to you in attachment my BootUp script, this is located
in /Programs/BootScripts/Settings/BootScripts#

André's method not good maybe, I login in not in the simple console
mode, but with the graphical interface! You can see in my attachment,
I +probe already the "numlockx", but it is not good, too.

Zoli