[gobolinux-users] numlock on

Paul Dann giddie at christian.net
Tue Nov 7 23:00:16 UTC 2006

  Ah yes, you're booting into a graphical mode.  I'm afraid I haven't
experimented much with that yet as I'm setting up a server.  Maybe you
could put a similar setleds line in the user's login script in the home
directory?  I did something similar at uni to switch the keyboard to
Dvorak, but that was Gnome and I don't know about KDE...  Frankly, I'm
surprised KDE doesn't have the option in a graphical settings window
somewhere.  You have searched all around, I take it?

Paul